Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sia - Josh Grayson

Hi y‘all! I just finished reading Sia. Uhm. It was entirely predictable. I felt like i had read it before. And i have, just written by someone else. The only deviation from the norm is that the people with amnesia don't usually have  a dissociative fugue. Its usually going to an alternate timeline or maybe they were in an accident and have memory loss. I don't mean to be mean or anything but it is what it is. Would i shell out money for this book. No. Truth. Net galley so thoughtfully approved it for me to read, i requested it because i thought it had potential, the potential to be different. In the beginning i thought it was going to be, I mean Sia became homeless for over a week before her ridiculously rich parents found her.She was a mean girl - Check. She was suddenly nice - Check. The whole shebang, and wait for it, there was a boy. WHAT? Yeah.
It was actually sorta nice though, it evoked some sweet feelings within me but... Overall, I'd give it a 4 out of ten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment